Job Title: Sr Analyst, Corporate Finance
| Position Overview|
|The sr analyst, corporate finance, is responsible for providing standard financial and management reporting, budgeting, forecasting and ad-hoc financial analyses support to an assigned line of corporate business for the purpose of maximizing the benefit of resources deployed in meeting the company’s overall strategic plan. This position will analyze financials to determine root cause relationships and conclusions that are not always intuitive, obvious or have a precedent.|
|Primary Responsibilities & Accountabilities|
- Develop tools and management reports to improve financial processes and decisions through the use of fact-based information and analyses.
- Support management in analyzing and understanding the cause of change in sales, margins, expenses and operational metrics.
- Monitor, report, analyze and forecast key drivers that impact financial results.
- Develop and support standardized financial forecasting methodologies.
- Facilitate the budgeting, forecasting, business planning and results analyses of sales, gross margin, expenses and net profit.
- Develop standardized portfolio investment methodologies for the purpose of facilitating portfolio prioritization and resource allocation optimization for the assigned category.
- Develop and support standardized financial investment methodologies (e.g., ROI, EVA and NPV).
- Develop and support standardized financial analysis methodologies (e.g., trend, ratio, volume/price, scenario planning, risk and opportunity assessment, expected outcome and sensitivity).
- Evaluate financial outcomes of various decision alternatives; provide management with information on potential decision impacts along with recommended options and action plans.
- Develop and maintain performance management scorecards, including metrics definition, target setting and results measurement.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related field and four (4) years of work experience in finance; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Authorization to work in the United States or the ability to obtain the same.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
- Master’s degree in business administration (MBA), finance or accounting; or equivalent experience.
- CPA, CMA, CFM or equivalent professional certification.
| Required Behaviors|
- Lives the Values by embracing the essence of the company demonstrating a commitment to the company’s goal and values.
- Unifies and motivates team through praise and recognition of success with immediate feedback to build an environment of trust.
- Business-driven showing passion for the business, delivering results consistently.
- Customer-orientated by passionately demonstrating that the customer comes first… always by putting the customer’s needs above all else.
- People Passion through consistently treating others with respect and dignity.
| Knowledge, Skills, Abilities|
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Experience working with non-financial management and staff in the development of financial plans.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate financial framework and analysis to non-financial staff.
- Knowledge of business management related to category management, procurement or marketing.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- High standard of integrity and reliability.