An Information Security Analyst develops and administers data integrity standards, authentication and authenticity standards, technical controls, and related network protection plans and protocols. The Information Security Analyst helps defines security policies, processes and standards to ensure that security configurations are maintained.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or other related field, or combined work and relevant academic experience
- 7+ years’ experience in IT, with 3+ years in a security role
- Experience in the evaluation of new technology and security threats
- Knowledge concerning issues of privacy and the ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively convey complex and detailed technical information
- Ability to complete multiple tasks as assigned while adhering to strict deadlines
- An innovative self-starter with the initiative to learn new processes
- Solid organizational, analytical, problem-solving and time management skills
- Intense focus on detail and accuracy of work
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions
- Authorization to work in the United States or the ability to obtain the same
- Experience in multi-platform environments
- Preferred Certifications: CEH; CompTIA Network+; CPT; CEPT; CWAPT; CREA; COMPTIA Security+; Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator: Security
- Ensures all networks have adequate security to prevent unauthorized access.
- Develops security processes and procedures, to ensure security controls are managed and maintained.
- Provide assistance in ensures all security systems are current with any software or hardware changes in the company.
- Promotes compliance with information security requirements.
- Documents security concerns, vulnerabilities and other security exposures including misuse of information assets and noncompliance.
- Review and analyze security event data to identify trends, baselines, commonalities, and anomalies indicative of malicious activity.
- Research, develop, and keep abreast of tools, techniques, and process improvements in support of security detection and analysis in accordance with current and emerging threat and attack vectors.
- Operates security-related software (e.g., endpoint security, encryption, assessment scan tools, intrusion detection, proxy, etc.) to maintain security and service continuity
- Assists with investigations of security events to determine issues, breaches, and remediation steps
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed