Job Title: Analyst, Sourcing
Location: Store Support Center
| Position Overview|
|The analyst, sourcing, is responsible for participating in the identification and evaluation of strategic sourcing and supply chain processes and improvement programs for assigned business segments in order to drive cost savings, improve internal operations and enhance customer experience. This position provides analysis and recommendations to assist in the development of strategic sourcing initiatives, implementation of programs and negotiation of supplier agreements. The sourcing analyst will perform data mining, analysis and research for incorporation into RFPs, auctions or other negotiations.|
|Primary Responsibilities & Accountabilities|
- Coordinate strategic sourcing engagements across all phases of the life-cycle.
- Perform analysis of spend, market conditions, contract expirations and/or other business unit specific parameters.
- Assist in building and maintaining cross-functional teams for measuring and managing the ongoing performance of selected suppliers.
- Provide input and assistance into the development of should-cost models for commodities and the analysis of supplier cost structures.
- Research and gather market data contributing to the development of RFPs using standard templates.
- Support the development and administration of purchasing standards and specifications.
- Identify and evaluate potential and existing suppliers.
- Assist with the execution of negotiation strategies.
- Coordinate e-sourcing events.
- Assist with the establishment of KPIs and support delivery of formal contracts.
- Analyze performance results against established procurement metrics and make recommendations regarding the development of corrective action plans with noncompliant vendors and internal operating units.
- Participate in the development and integration of procurement procedures.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives through maintaining effective client relationships and making sound recommendations regarding cost reductions.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, operations management or related field.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Authorization to work in the United States or the ability to obtain the same.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
- Master’s degree in business administration, finance, operations management or related field.
- Two (2) years strategic sourcing, strategic planning, operations management or financial analysis with a Fortune 500 company.
- Professional procurement certification.
| Required Behaviors|
- Lives the Values by embracing the essence of the company demonstrating a commitment to the company’s goal and values.
- Unifies and motivates team through praise and recognition of success with immediate feedback to build an environment of trust.
- Business-driven showing passion for the business, delivering results consistently.
- Customer-orientated by passionately demonstrating that the customer comes first… always by putting the customer’s needs above all else.
- People Passion through consistently treating others with respect and dignity.
| Knowledge, Skills, Abilities|
- Demonstrated advanced PC skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to operate independently and manage complex assignments and concurrent tasks.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively convey detailed information to a diverse population.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously while adhering to strict deadlines.
- An innovative self-starter with the initiative to learn new processes.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Intense focus on detail and accuracy of work.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.